Horseradish Cheese Burgers made from our own blended cheddar. Get some from our online cheese shop now.
500g Beef Mince
1 Medium Onion
1tbsp Vegtable Oil
1 x 145g Lymn Bank Farm Horseradish Cheese
Pinch Salt and Pepper
1. Peel and dice the onion finely. Put the onion in a bowl with the mince salt and pepper and then the egg.
2. Mix all the ingreidents in the bowl with your hand untill they have all combined together.
3. Split the mixture into 6 balls (or 4 if you want chunkey burgers).
4. Slice the cheese into the approprite amount of slices and place in the middle of the mince balls and cover the cheese in mince mixture whilst making a burger shape.
5. Ensure all the cheese is covered or it will leak out while you are cooking it.
6. Add the oil to your frying pan and cook on a medium heat 5 mins on each side.
7. Serve in white fluffy buns with lettuce, tomato and some mayo.